Pimples or acne are those unwanted skin conditions that are common among people of all ages. It is usually seen to be a manifestation of hormonal imbalances or metabolic conditions. However, the major problem is not just pimples, but the black spots left behind by those pimples.
Black spots are also called PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). It looks like a flat area of skin that appears discoloured or it is a dark mark that appears on the skin. It may look round or irregular in shape. In darker people, it may appear darker. Covering up the 暗瘡疤痕 or black spots is not possible which means you need to get rid of them.
If you are looking for a solution for these black spots, you can take the help of the professionals at Retens. They have the best aesthetic team with professional knowledge and aesthetic touch. Their products are genuine and safe. Also, their service charges are reasonable and clear.
Causes of black marks
PIH is a natural response of your body to any injury or inflammation of the skin. It turns worse even after recurrent pimples come up in the same area. Also, it can turn severe when the pimples are squeezed or rubbed vigorously. Popping up the pimples can even worsen scarring.
Many times, people remove blackheads by themselves or through parlour clean-ups. In such cases, it can cause deep, open pores on the nose or cheek. Thus, in many cases, delay in qqthe treatment of pimples can lead to black marks.
Scientifically, PIH or the black spots are nothing but a dispersion of pigment (melanin) due to inflammation. Pimple or acne is an inflammation of the sebaceous oil gland. So when the inflammation reaches the pigment layer, then it gets dispersed irregularly. This leads to black spots.
The good news is that black spots can be treated and can get completely better with the therapies. Unlike the 暗瘡印凹凸洞 or open pores that do not get resolved so easily.
Here are certain tips to manage the black spots:
- Make use of an AHA/BHA-based cleanser. They are comedolytic and their exfoliating action will keep a check on the PIH.
- Make use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Use retinoids that have great potential. It can be used orally and topically. This can help reduce inflammation and decrease the chances of getting PIH.
- The use of vitamin C in topical form, Kojic acid and Glycolic acid can all reduce PIH.
- Make use of chemical peels at an early stage that can help reduce the black spots quickly.
There are other methods for the 去暗瘡印. This includes:
- Moisturizing renewal treatment that includes cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing
- Laser Peeling treatment which includes an advanced single-pulse 1064nm Q-switch laser to disperse the melanin.
- Pico Pico Laser whitening and rejuvenation treatment is the same as the traditional method but has a shorter repair period and provides pain reduction.
Proper care is very much important for your skin. Inflammation needs to be taken care of early to decrease the chances of black spots.